Subject: [dns-privacy] Call for agenda for DPRIVE at IETF95 (BA).

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 00:52:00 +0000

Hi there all,

We have some agenda time for DPRIVE in Buenos Aires, please let us know is
you need some agenda time to present.

Please also keep in mind that we give time to documents that have had
discussion on-list, and that have open issues that will benefit from
discussions.

Embarrassingly, I've been a little disappointed at the lack of response to
our original call for agenda time.  I was planning on replying to that
email as a reminder -- but I cannot find it. It seems that somehow Tim and
I may not have sent the original call for agenda items...

W

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:18:04 +0100

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:52:00AM +0000,
 Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 57 lines which said:

> We have some agenda time for DPRIVE in Buenos Aires, please let us
> know is you need some agenda time to present.

I cannot speak for the authors of these drafts but I think
draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls and draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles
require discussion.

draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls for the issues I mentioned in
<http://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dns-privacy/JO3yUrizwO4QGIglcmsztBX3qyE>

draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles for the "fallback to clear
text" issue raised by Ben Campbell
<http://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dns-privacy/CP8qIyrBY79KGUVogvQL6arNSjE>