Subject: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 23:33:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : The EDNS(0) Padding Option
        Author          : Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the EDNS(0) 'Padding' option, which allows
   DNS clients and servers to pad request and response messages by a
   variable number of octets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 08:38:18 +0100

Hi,

this version addresses COMMENTs and DISCUSSes received during the IESG
review of the document. If everything goes well, we should see an RFC
number on that document within the next three months. yay :)

Alex

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 8:33 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dns-privacy mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy
>