Subject: [dns-privacy] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-04.txt>

From: "DraftTracker Mail System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 04:11:40 -0700

Last Call Request has been submitted for
<draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-04.txt>

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy/

---

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:10:40 +0000

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy/

Yay, i'm glad to see this reach LC!

one NIT to deal with before publication:

in §4.3:

  Disadvantage: This policy requires a good source of (pseudo) which
   can keep up with the required message rates

is missing the word "randomness":

  Disadvantage: This policy requires a good source of (pseudo) randomness
   which can keep up with the required message rates

Sorry i didn't notice this earlier.

Many thanks to Alexander Mayrhofer for driving this through to
completion.

        --dkg