Subject: [dns-privacy] Call for minute takers and Jabber scribes

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:25:21 -0400

All,
     To avoid the inevitable ask at the start of the WG meeting... Is
anyone willing to volunteer to take minutes or Jabber scribe for the
DPRIVE session in London?

     All people volunteering will get priority seating, their
willingness publicly lauded, and earn the undying gratitude of the chairs.

     If you can take on this task, please let the chairs know.

Thanks!
Brian & Tim

---

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 17:56:25 +0000

I can do minutes, as long as you like wordy and possibly TMI.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 17:36:49 -0400

Thanks to Chris & Paul who volunteered to take minutes. Anyone willing
to Jabber scribe?

On 3/16/18 1:25 PM, Brian Haberman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dns-privacy mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy
>

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:55:11 -0400

Still looking for someone to Jabber scribe. Just need to identify
speakers at the mic, make note of presenter changes, and mirror
potential comments from the Jabber room at the mic.

Brian