Subject: [dns-privacy] Rough Agenda for IETF103

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:12:32 +0200

Hi

Here's a rough agenda for IETF103.  We're going to follow through on the
discussions from the mailing list on the User Perspective, and Recursive /
Authoritative Perspective.

*https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-dprive-00
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-dprive-00>*

 If folks would like to present for one of these perspective, please send
the chairs a note. If there are multiple folks, we'll pick one.

thanks
Tim/Brian

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:37:39 +0000

On Oct 22, 2018, at 1:12 PM, Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Here's a rough agenda for IETF103.  We're going to follow through on the discussions from the mailing list on the User Perspective, and Recursive / Authoritative Perspective.  
> 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-dprive-00

Does this mean that there will be no discussion of draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op?

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 10:06:45 -0400

Hi Paul,

> Does this mean that there will be no discussion of draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op?

The authors indicated that they had received a lot of good feedback, but
haven't had time to turn those comments into actual document changes.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:01:11 +0000

> haven't had time to turn those comments into actual document changes.

Ah, OK. I was hoping we could maybe give the more at the meeting. :-)

--Paul Hoffman