Subject: [dns-privacy] Is there a draft for Knot "Experimental DNS-over-TLS Auto-discovery"

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 17:26:09 +0100

<https://knot-resolver.readthedocs.io/en/stable/modules.html#experimental-dns-over-tls-auto-discovery>
was already mentioned in the discussion about encoding keys in
names. But is there a draft for this trick? I cannot find one.

---

From: manu tman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 09:05:14 -0800

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 8:28 AM Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> <
> https://knot-resolver.readthedocs.io/en/stable/modules.html#experimental-dns-over-tls-auto-discovery
> >

There is no draft for it and the only documentation is the one in the
README, which get rendered in the link you provided.
I just hacked this up during IETF103 hackathon and just went straight to
the code, I am more than happy to capture this in a draft if there is
interest.

Manu

>
> _______________________________________________
> dns-privacy mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy
>