Subject: New DNSSEC Questions

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:17:44 +0100

Colleagues,

As a result of the last call we have a number of questions that we would
like to get WG feedback on.

The questions come with 'default' answers. The dnssec-editors will 
merge those
into the document set if there is no comments received.

Some of these questions have been discussed on the list previously, 
please
regard the proposed answers as a proposal for a consensus in those 
cases.

Since we would like to get a new, and final, version of the docs by
mid February I would like to ask the WG to respond within before the
end of next week. (Feb 6, 2004).

These will be posted topic by topic. Please respond to them in thread.

These questions will follow shortly:
  Q-23 Direct NSEC queries; specs for resolvers and servers.
  Q-24 DNSKEY with flag 7=0 not to be used with DNSSEC.
  Q-25 Under specification of NSEC TTL.
  Q-26 Appearance of DS RRs.
  Q-27 Setting AD for DNAME synthesis of CNAME

--Olaf

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>