Subject: LLMNR is done (RE: LLMNR Change Summary)

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:00:26 -0500

The editor of LLMNR has posted a summary of all changes made since
the WGLC started. All issues have been addressed.
If no issues are raised with the current version, the chairs will advance
the document to the IESG next Friday Jan 30'th 2004.

Message from editor:
http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2004/msg00054.html

>Details on the issues and their resolutions is available here:
>
>http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/DNSEXT/llmnrissues.html
>
>The latest copy of the specification with all of the changes applied is
>available here:
>
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-29.txt

         Olafur & Olaf.  

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: [email-masked] (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:43:54 +0900 (JST)

> http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2004/msg00054.html

	maybe a stupid question (sorry) - has the interop issue with Apple
	Rendezvous implementaiton resolved?  if not, i don't think the
	protocol useful.  of course both Apple side as well as LLMNR side
	should make effort to make it interoperable (Apple cannot just force
	LLMNR be compatible with Rendezvous), in my opinion.

itojun

---

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:22:55 +0000

> 	LLMNR be compatible with Rendezvous), in my opinion.

seconded.

---

From: Brad Hards <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:19:40 +1100

> the document to the IESG next Friday Jan 30'th 2004.
Per the other voices - please don't do this until we have sorted out the 
interop issues with the MDNS part of Rendezvous.

Brad

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:46:25 -0600

> interop issues with the MDNS part of Rendezvous.

Right, please let's give this one more chance.