Subject: Conclusion WGLC NSEC++

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:16:49 +0100

Dear colleagues,

This a conclusion of the WGLC on draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec-rdata-03.txt as 
issued 22nd of December 2003.
(http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg02322.html)

The last call did raise a number of editorial issues but there where no 
comments on the technical specifications.

The specification of the representation of the available type codes in 
the NSEC RDATA will be incorporated into
the DNSSECbis document set.

The document editor will incorporate the editorial comments and publish 
that document for review. If during a period of 2 weeks after 
publication of the new version of the I-D no new editorial comments are 
received the document will be forwarded to the IESG.

--Olaf Kolkman
   DNSEXT Co-Chair.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>