Subject: [Fwd: New tool prototypes]

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:25:14 +0100

FYI,

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/  is the relevant link for this group.

Praise Henrik :-)

--Olaf

Subject: New tool prototypes
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:08:31 +0100
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

Two prototypes of new tools for the IETF community are now available from
the Tools-team website, http://tools.ietf.org/ : 

    1. Workgroup agenda pages with embedded html links to all drafts and URLs
    referred to in the agendas: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/62/

    2. Workgroup status pages showing the current status of the drafts
    belonging to a workgroup: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/

There are links from the html-ized agenda page to both the html-ized WG
agendas and to the WG status pages, and links from the WG status pages to the
WG agendas.

As these are prototypes, they are not expected to be perfect or complete,
but they are expected to be useful to the community as-is, and comments
on functionality, missing features and bugs are welcome!

Comments will be taken as input to specification of full-fledged versions
of similar tools, and may also be fed back into the prototypes.

	Henrik