Subject: Reminder of Working Group Last Calls

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:07:11 +0200

Dear *Working Group*,

Please be reminded of the two Last calls currently in progress.

One on "Wildcards Clarify" and one on "LLMNR"

http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2005/msg00848.html
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2005/msg00849.html

Please review the document. Please state you reviewed the document
with your objections and support. Send your statement to the
mailing list or to both chairs directly.

Statements that the documents has been thoroughly reviewed by working
group members do help in writing a summary for the IESG and to further
shepherd the document.

If no support or objections have been received the default action will
be to forward this document to the IESG with a request to publish on
the standards track. 

-- Olaf

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>