Subject: Fw: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:10:24 +0200

Dear Colleages,

Note that if you plan to publish a version 0 of a working group
document you really should let this group know by the end of this month.
Then we can let the secretariat know by July 5 that such draft is
coming.

As always when the material in personal submissions is relevant and
within charter we'll allow it on the agenda.

Note also that drafts will be bounced at submission if they do not
contain the appropriate boilerplate material. When authoring in
XML the following will do the trick:
 <rfc ipr='full3978' docName='draft-mrose-writing-rfcs-01'>
Also see:
 http://xml.resource.org/authoring/draft-mrose-writing-rfcs.html#ipr

--Olaf

---------------------- Begin forwarded message ----------------------

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:00:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 63rd 
IETF Meeting in Paris, France:

July 11th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
July 11th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Tuesday, 
July 5th at 9:00 AM ET.

July 18th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, July 18th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, August 1st at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF PROCEDURE:  If you submit an initial or 
revised Internet-Draft after their respective cutoff deadlines, then 
your document will be retained and posted when Internet-Draft 
processing resumes.  You will no longer be required to resubmit the 
document.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

---------------------- End forwarded message ------------------------

-- 

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC
---------------------------------| JID: olaf at jabber.secret-wg.org

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>