Subject: Work Item: draft-eastlake-dnsext-2929bis?

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:33:54 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

draft-eastlake-dnsext-2929bis-01.txt is now getting some attention
from members of this list.

Since this I-D is targeted to update RFC2929, the output of a distant
predecessor of this group, it seems that to me that this document
should become a WG item.

Please let us know if there are objections. Since this is "on the
edge" of our Charter I CC-ed our ADs.

If I've heard no objections by Monday I'll inform that secretariat that
they will have to accept draft-ietf-dnsext-2929bis as a version 00
submission.

-- Olaf

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>