Subject: review of draft-ietf-hip-dns-01 (DNS extension for HIP )

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:20:50 +0200

[ Moderators note: This post needed manual approval.

   Either it was posted by a non-subscribed address, or the posting
   was too large ( > 20000bytes ) for this list.

   With the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss and therefore
   delete posts that need manual approval.

   Please use your subscribed address to post, or shorten your
   postings by using links instead of attachments. ]

Dear dnsext members,

I am editor for draft-ietf-hip-dns-01 (DNS extensions for the Host 
Identity Protocol), which defines two new RRs for storing HIP nodes 
public keys and rendezvous servers IP addresses in the DNS. Our 
intent is to publish it as an EXPERIMENTAL RFC to allow further 
experimentations with HIP.

Because the document is now quite mature w.r.t. to the HIP WG, I'd 
like to solicit some help from the DNS experts to do a cross-area 
review of the document (which is short and very similar to RFC4025 - 
IPSECKEY RR).

Do you have an idea of the best way to proceed?

Thanks. Best Regards,
-- 
Julien Laganier

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>