Subject: [Reminder] 8th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event

From: Nobumichi Ozoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:44:04 +0900

Dear All,

# sorry if you received multiple times of this kind of email.

TAHI Projcet is organizing its 8th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event.
The event will be held from 23th - 27th January 2006 at the Makuhari
messe of Chiba Japan.

Registration deadline is 31 December 2005.
 http://www.tahi.org/inop/8thinterop.html

In this test event, we will prepare the following tests of the client
and the server for DNS;
 o conformance test
 o interoperability test

Please refer the following URL about detailed test coverage.
   http://www.tahi.org/dns/

Best regards,

--
Nobumichi Ozoe
IPv6 Business
Network & Software Development Dept.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.yokogawa.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>