Subject: draft-ietf-dnsext-ds-sha256-02.txt published

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:44:04 -0800

I've just sent draft-ietf-dnsext-ds-sha256-02.txt to the publishers
and the presses should be spitting it out soon.  It fixes all
outstanding issues that were brought up in the last review and I
believe makes everyone happy.  Based on the last review I think the
chairs can probably send it off, but I'll leave that call to them.

ChangeLog:

revision 1.17
date: 2005/12/09 05:34:57;  author: hardaker;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -3
fix missing prepositions.
----------------------------
revision 1.16
date: 2005/12/08 23:30:59;  author: hardaker;  state: Exp;  lines: +9 -8
Minor English corrections to make the first sentence of the second
paragraph of the deployment considerations more understandable.
----------------------------
revision 1.15
date: 2005/12/07 19:09:31;  author: hardaker;  state: Exp;  lines: +19 -18
new wording for deployment suggestions based on discussion in namedroppers
----------------------------
revision 1.14
date: 2005/12/06 19:49:28;  author: hardaker;  state: Exp;  lines: +9 -7
- wording changes suggested by Ed in a06200701bfbb8848c6eb@[10.31.32.108]
----------------------------
revision 1.13
date: 2005/12/06 19:42:06;  author: hardaker;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
it's -> its
----------------------------
revision 1.12
date: 2005/11/30 05:07:59;  author: hardaker;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
fix typo

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>