Subject: Revisions of I-D for TAKREM Trust Anchor Key Rollover

From: Thierry Moreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:15:31 -0500

Dear all:

I just submitted the revision -01 for the following two Internet Drafts:

draft-moreau-dnsext-sdda-rr-01.txt -- The SEP DNSKEY Direct 
Authenticator DNS Resource Record (SDDA-RR)

draft-moreau-dnsext-takrem-dns-01.txt -- The Trust Anchor Key Renewal 
Method Applied to DNS Security (TAKREM-DNSSEC)

They are already available at

	http://www.connotech.com/draft-moreau-dnsext-sdda-rr-01.txt
	http://www.connotech.com/draft-moreau-dnsext-takrem-dns-01.txt

Technical enhancements are present in the first draft (see the document 
revision history), the other revision is essentially for harmonization.

Have a good reading, while we wait for a Trust Anchor Key Requirements 
document.

Regards,

-- 

- Thierry Moreau

CONNOTECH Experts-conseils inc.
9130 Place de Montgolfier
Montreal, Qc
Canada   H2M 2A1

Tel.: (514)385-5691
Fax:  (514)385-5900

web site: http://www.connotech.com
e-mail: [email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>