Subject: DNSEXT call for agenda items

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:04:07 -0400

We have asked for a slot in San Diego, please send requests for items to
discuss to Olafur.
	
	thanks
	Olafur & Olaf 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Thierry Moreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:52:30 -0400

> We have asked for a slot in San Diego, please send requests for items to

May I take this as an opportunity to remind the co-chairs an elementary 
rule of any work by committee: please timely distribute an agenda with a 
list of items for discussion and the list of documents to review for 
productive participation in the discussions (e.g. see RFC2418, section 3.1).

I need not provide the details of why I make this reminder. The idea is 
to facilitate the participation of bona-fide contributors to the DNSEXT 
working group participants in the future.

Thanks in advance!

-- 

- Thierry Moreau

CONNOTECH Experts-conseils inc.
9130 Place de Montgolfier
Montreal, Qc
Canada   H2M 2A1

Tel.: (514)385-5691
Fax:  (514)385-5900

web site: http://www.connotech.com
e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:29:49 -0400

Either you are unaware that your message was misaddressed:

The email addresses of the co-chairs are on the IETF web site.  Look 
for the DNSEXT charter.  "[email-masked]" is not the 
address of the chairs but of the entire group.

or you publicly posted this reprimand to embarrass the co-chairs:

IMHO, this is not the way to "win friends and influence people."

At 7:52 -0400 9/21/06, Thierry Moreau wrote:

>May I take this as an opportunity to remind the co-chairs an elementary rule
>of any work by committee: please timely distribute an agenda with a list
>of items for discussion and the list of documents to review for productive
>participation in the discussions (e.g. see RFC2418, section 3.1).

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Secrets of Success #107: Why arrive at 7am for the good parking space?
Come in at 11am while the early birds drive out to lunch.