Subject: [dnsext] WGLC: RFC5395bis obsoleting RFC5395

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:10:31 +0800

This message starts an accelerated review of this draft, ending on 
November 21'st 2010.
For the latest version of the document see:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-5395bis/

The document is aimed at BCP.
The only significant document change from its predecessor is the
renaming of the working group mailing list.

Due to small changes in the document the default action is to advance 
the document.
If you object to the publication of this document please state that on 
the mailing list.

Any changes to RFC5395 other than clarification of existing text
and the change in mailing list are out of scope.

	Olafur for the chairs

---

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:46:55 -0500

Remember this last call ends over the weekend.

	Olafur

On 12/11/2010 9:10 PM, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dnsext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext
>
>
>

---

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:01:59 -0500

This working group last call has ended.
There was no opposition voiced thus the document will be advanced.
There was one comment about clarifying text that was within the scope of 
the WGLC and chairs will work with editor on addressing that.

As soon as new version is ready we will advance this document to the IESG.

	Olafur