Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:06:03 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    designed Diamond Replicas, home of the best reproduction Rolex Sportmodel =
    watches on the whole web! Diamond Replicas offers a tremendous selection o=
    f Rolex replica timepieces for both men and women, all of them featuring t=
    he original manufacturer markings along with a myriad of details that make=
     these watches look so much like the brand new Rolexes that even the exper=
    ts are having a hard time differentiating them!
    http://yunutelom.cn/
    So, come visit Diamond Replicas and enjoy not only the most beautiful Role=
    x Sportmodel replica watches at unbelievable prices, but also get an extra=
     15% off when you buy two!
    http://yunutelom.cn/

- Done.

Subject: Looking for a rep watch?
From: "Patrick Prince" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ramona Hollis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:06:37 -0500

Looking for superior quality replica watches? Then welcome to the newly redesigned Diamond Replicas, home of the best reproduction Rolex Sportmodel watches on the whole web! Diamond Replicas offers a tremendous selection of Rolex replica timepieces for both men and women, all of them featuring the original manufacturer markings along with a myriad of details that make these watches look so much like the brand new Rolexes that even the experts are having a hard time differentiating them!
http://yunutelom.cn/

So, come visit Diamond Replicas and enjoy not only the most beautiful Rolex Sportmodel replica watches at unbelievable prices, but also get an extra 15% off when you buy two!
http://yunutelom.cn/