Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 02:32:29 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    lassic style, the superior quality of their bags, their unique look, and t=
    heir inflated price tag. But, how about being able to afford a beautiful L=
    ouis Vuitton handbag without having to dent your budget? It is now possibl=
    e. Thanks to Diamond Replicas, that Louis Vuitton bag or wallet is closer =
    to you than ever before! Come visit our new designer bag section and pick =
    that special Louis Vuitton handbag that you've always wanted. 
    http://www.fezosadoh.cn
    Remember, Diamond Replicas offers award winning customer service and an ab=
    solute guarantee of its products and your privacy!
    http://www.fezosadoh.cn

- Done.

Subject: You and a Tag Heuer watch
From: "Alexander Metcalf" <[email-masked]>
To: "Krystal Marino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 05:32:41 -0500

What comes to mind when you hear the words Louis Vuitton? Of course, the classic style, the superior quality of their bags, their unique look, and their inflated price tag. But, how about being able to afford a beautiful Louis Vuitton handbag without having to dent your budget? It is now possible. Thanks to Diamond Replicas, that Louis Vuitton bag or wallet is closer to you than ever before! Come visit our new designer bag section and pick that special Louis Vuitton handbag that you've always wanted. 
http://www.fezosadoh.cn

Remember, Diamond Replicas offers award winning customer service and an absolute guarantee of its products and your privacy!
http://www.fezosadoh.cn