Subject: Interested in your vacation rental

From: "FlipKey & TripAdvisor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:53:02 -0300

Your Vacation Rental - Booked Solid

Join the thousands of vacation rental owners who have already discovered
that listing on FlipKey and TripAdvisor, the world's most popular travel
website, delivers an average of 75 inquiries annually.

http://client.econnectemail.com/link.php?M=1187357&N=569&uid=3179&L=311&F=T

Join by April 9th to take advantage of our FREE 60-day trial

Find out what other vacation rental owners are buzzing about:

More Inquiries
"It's only been a couple of weeks - but the results have been great so far.
 I've received 75 inquiries plus 10 to 12 calls - and already 6 bookings,
with one taking two weeks."
-Joseph S. (Myrtle Beach, SC)

More Bookings
"I started listing my rental properties with FlipKey in May 2009. The
number of inquiries is triple that of other vacation rental websites like
VRBO and VacationRentals.com, resulting in a higher rate of confirmed
bookings."
-Eda H. (Hollywood, CA)

"Your site has been a blessing to us as we have received more bookings
through you than every other vacation site combined, including VRBO."
-John T. (Kissimmee, FL)

FREE 60-Day Trial
"I am a new property owner and could only afford listing with one company.
I was torn between VRBO and HomeAway before hearing about FlipKey. FlipKey
offered a 60 day free trial so I had a chance to try your services. During
my free trial, over 400 people have viewed our listing, we have received 30
plus inquiries, and have generated several rentals. All at no cost. FlipKey
has been such a successful promotional tool."
-Bill H. (Cancun, Mexico)

Find out what everyone is talking about by signing up today for your free
60-day trial!
http://client.econnectemail.com/link.php?M=1187357&N=569&uid=3179&L=311&F=T

Have a rental manager? Suggest listing with FlipKey to your management
company.

This email was sent by: FlipKey
179 Lincoln Street Boston, MA, 02111, USA

http://client.econnectemail.com/unsubscribe.php?M=1187357&C=a729ceb12d271228a4c54720b063f2fb&L=310&N=569&uid=3179