Subject: Agenda for Yokohama.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Jul 2002 11:30:19 +0200

Here's the "final" agenda for the DNSOP WG meeting in Yokohama. Please
not that the time and room are subject to change. Please refer to "on
site" agenda for final information.

			   DNSOP WG AGENDA

		   2002-07-16 17:00-18:00 Room 503.
			   Yokohama, Japan

0) Welcome, scribe, agenda bashing                      (5 min)

1) draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-03.txt      (5 min)
   Last minute comments.

2) draft-durand-ngtrans-dns-issues-00.txt		(10 min)
   (Alain Durand.)

3) draft-ietf-dnsop-v6-name-space-fragmentation-01.txt  (15 min)
   Where do we go from here. Discussion about ways
   forward, and which standpoints the WG can take.

4) draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-03.txt              (5 min)
   Last minute comments.

5) draft-ietf-dnsop-serverid-00.txt                     (5 min)
   General discussion.

6) Discussion of DNSOP future.                          (10 min)
   What should the WG focus on. Can we shut down?

7) AOB.							(4 min)

8) Closing.						(1 min)