Subject: Re: [dnsop] draft DNSOP minutes for IETF 62

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:41:22 -0400

>>>  	I've asked Joel where the mp3s from the meetings are (I
>>>  	don't think he's put them up yet; in any event they are
>>>  	likely the most detailed transcript available). As soon
>>>  	as I get that information, I'll pass it on.
>
>
>
>  mp3s:          http://limestone.uoregon.edu/ftp/pub/videolab/video/ietf62

Does anyone know which of those files have the DNSOP session?  BTW, 
that dir says it has files from IETF 6, 26, 62, and 67 as well as 
some unnumbered events.

I suppose those names are typos.  Or someone has to explain the time 
travel to IETF 67.

>  channel2room:	http://videolab/events/ietf/

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

If you knew what I was thinking, you'd understand what I was saying.
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html

---

From: Roy Arends <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:38:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Edward Lewis wrote:

> I suppose those names are typos.

File ietf62-ch1-mon-eve.mp3 has the DNSOP session. WG (well, Dave and Rob)
start talking after about 14 minutes of noise.

> Or someone has to explain the time travel to IETF 67.

I told you that during IETF 65, remember ?

Roy
.