Subject: Re: [DNSOP] welcome to the re-homed dnsop list

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:55:58 -0200

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 09:37:36PM +0100,
 Peter Koch <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 36 lines which said:

> the mailing list migration from <[email-masked]> to
> <[email-masked]> is done.

I suggest to drop the tag [DNSOP] from the subject. It takes screen
space for nothing since I assume that, in an IETF working group,
everyone knows Sieve or procmail or similar, and can use List-ID to
filter.

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:55:58 -0200

---

From: "Elmar K. Bins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:10:00 +0100

Bonsoir Stephane,

> everyone knows Sieve or procmail or similar, and can use List-ID to

Actually, I do like that little tag (like in the other lists I read),
since it helps me distinguish the lists. Sometimes subjects are quite
similar... ;-)

Yours,
	Elmar.

-- 
--[ [email-masked] ]-----------------------------[ http://www.denic.de/ ]--
 DENIC eG                   | Elmar K. Bins       | Networking, Security
 Wiesenhüttenplatz 26       | AS8763, AS31529     | Tel +49 69 27235 0
 D-60329 Frankfurt          | EKB2 @ RIPE         | Fax +49 69 27235 239
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Elmar K. Bins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:10:00 +0100

Bonsoir Stephane,

Yours,
	Elmar.