Subject: Terrance

From: "Ultra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:47:53 -0200

INVESTMENT ALERT FOR OUR
READERS

Interest for VGYI has been picking over
the preceding months and interest is expected to continue with a massive PR
campaign in the days to follow. Reports indicate that all clean transportation
fuel plants utilizing bio-mass are selling all the fuels they can produce. VGYI
looks like a winner to us!

Company Name: Vision Energy Group
Inc.
Lookup: VGYI.PK
Current Price: $.35
(370% gains expected this week!!)
Expected: HEAVY
PRICE INCREASES TO CONTINUE

Recent News:
Vision Energy Group, Inc. Prepares to
Purchase Biodiesel Production Unit

About Vision Energy Corp.
Vision Energy Corp. offers
an efficient, patented technology to generate electricity at substantial savings
by using the wasted energy dissipated when high pressure gas pipelines are let
down in pressure for local consumption.

WATCH THIS STOCK GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Any of the above statements with respect to the future predications or
goals and events may be seen as only Forward Looking and nothing else. All
information inside this email pertaining to any sort of financial advice need to
be understood as information and not advice. None of the information above can
be constructed as any sort of financial advice. This is a paid advertisement.