Subject: [DNSOP] [fwd] Last Call: draft-daigle-unaptr ...

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:48:11 +0100

Dear WG,

the draft last called in the announcement below might be of interest to
DNS operators. It defines another NAPTR based service location scheme,
similar to S-NAPTR (RFC 3958).

-Peter

------- Forwarded Message

From:    The IESG <[email-masked]>
To:      IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: draft-daigle-unaptr (Domain-based Application Service Locat
	  ion Using URIs and the Dynamic Delegation Discovery Service (DDDS)) t
	  o Proposed Standard 
Date:    Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:37:14 -0500
Delivery-Date: Wed Dec 27 21:44:43 2006
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- - 'Domain-based Application Service Location Using URIs and the Dynamic 
   Delegation Discovery Service (DDDS) '
   <draft-daigle-unaptr-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-25. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daigle-unaptr-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14866&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop