Subject: [DNSOP] I-D ACTION: draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt

From: 이승훈 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:28:03 +0900

Hello,

I've submitted draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt.

Here is an I-D, A Model of IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack Anycast DNS Service.

Questions and comments are welcomed.

Thanks,

Seunghoon Lee

*	To: i-d-announce at ietf.org <mailto:[email-masked]>  
*	Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt 
*	From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org <mailto:Internet-
[email-masked]>  
*	Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:50:01 -0500 
*	Cc: 
*	List-archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce> 
*	List-help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help> 
*	List-id: i-d-announce.ietf.org 
*	List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]> 
*	List-subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-
announce>, <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe> 
*	List-unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-
announce>, <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> 
*	Reply-to: internet-drafts at ietf.org <mailto:internet-
[email-masked]>  

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

               Title                        : A Model of IPv4/IPv6 Dual
Stack Anycast DNS Service
               Author(s) : S. Lee, et al.
               Filename : draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt
               Pages                    : 10
               Date                        : 2006-12-6
               
   This memo shows an example of how to provide and implement IPv4/IPv6
   dual stack anycast DNS services, which are based on the experience of
   IPv4/IPv6 anycast DNS implementation.  In order to provide a
   reference model to DNS operators who have a plan to deploy IPv4/IPv6
   anycast DNS services onto their own DNS servers in the future, this
   memo mainly specifies a way to configure IPv6-related functions
   without IPv4-related matters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt
 
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt".
 
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
 
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
 
Send a message to:
               mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
               "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt".
               
NOTE:      The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
               MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
               feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
               command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack"
or
               a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
               exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
               "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
               up into multiple messages), so check your local
documentation on
               how to manipulate these messages.
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

 <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-anycastdns-service-00.txt> 

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop