Subject: [DNSOP] WGLC for <draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-07.txt>

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:22:26 +0200

Dear WG,

the draft <draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-07.txt>, "DNS Referral Response Size
Issues" has been on our plate for quite a while.  After the Prague meeting,
four people have come forward with a review, all but one supported the
document with minor changes suggested, the fourth reviewer put more strength
in his concerns which were focused on particular paragraphs, not the
overall structure or direction of the draft. There was not much discussion
or contention w.r.t. the proposed text changes.
We have still three people left on our WGLC volunteers list, so to save
another editing cycle, this message starts a

	Working Group Last Call on <draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-07.txt>
	ending Wednesday, 2007-08-22 12:00 UTC

Please review the draft and the list thread starting 2007-05-07 and comment
on this list, preferrably including proposed text if you'd like to see
changes. Our charter lists this document as aiming at "Informational"
status.

We will have one more version of the draft to incorporate current and WGLC text
changes and NITS review, the -08 to go to our AD.

Thanks,
  Peter

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop