Subject: trusting NE

From: Owen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:43:35 -0500

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Risks have to be foreseen and creative ideas designed  to minimise them.
The question is, what is  more fun and which approach will make you
happier and get you the best results? The right hemisphere of the brain
was thought  to be the lesser half - at best passive, at worst, a
remnant of an earlier  stage of human development. Let  me give you an
example:  Fred is a senior  manager, he is committed to his company and
works with enthusiasm.

A further basic principle is that the sum total of all  these payments
should leave a very healthy and considerable share for the  business
owners. More focus  should be placed on action.

But McDonald's did not give up  and breakfasts became the most
profitable part of the business.

You  cannot see that times have changed simply because you do not want
to.