Subject: duel

From: Charlotte Mullen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:36:08 +0700

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Only a certain percent of the population is like that.

Time magazine, TV talk-show hosts and others came calling.

"It has been a rewarding experience," Shideh says of hosting the show.
A: My feeling about the faith is that it provides a practical guideline
for living one's life. The problem is that everything you hear in the
news is about the superficiality, immorality, and degradation of
Hollywood.

It's probably the same percentage as for doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers,
any profession.

Recently I've been asked to speak a lot more about the Baha'i Faith. In
"My Super Ex-Girlfriend," my character was so preposterous and ludicrous
in his sexism that it was clear the message was not about degrading
women. "Everyone is looking for happiness.

I read religious books of the world. The other six, located in
Australia, India, Germany, Uganda, the United States, and Panama, will
also hold services in his memory. Only a certain percent of the
population is like that.
I've had the opportunity to mention it in several articles and TV
interviews, such as on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.

Q: Speaking of delicate sensibility: Have you had to turn down roles
because they conflicted with what's taught in the Baha'i Faith? I
started at ground zero.

I never pressured her to join the faith. He is not a Baha'i, but he
understood their belief and thought this was just the kind of person he
needed for the new show. So much about religion has to do with rigid,
sacrosanct preciousness. God gives us talents and faculties, and making
people laugh is one of mine.

We try to bring out the best of what people have to give.

I can be having the worst day of my life, and as soon as I get into the
studio I am happy and laughing. "As Baha'is we believe in looking for
the best in people. It was a spiritual journey I was on.

'Abdu'l-Baha and Baha'u'llah talk a lot about using the arts to uplift
people. Taouma says Malietoa's door was always open for the smallest
child to the eldest person in Samoa.

A: Yes, it brought me back to the Baha'i way of viewing things.

"Throughout his long reign as Head of State, Malietoa represented Samoa
with wisdom, humor, and insight," she said in comments published in the
New Zealand Herald.

"We haven't any big problems under his watch.

In fact, the women characters are the most together, courageous and
strong people in the movie. And this is reflected in and supported by
one of the central tenets of the Baha'i Faith, which obliges every
spiritual seeker to undertake an individual investigation of truth. It
was a spiritual journey I was on.
Belief in God was not required.
We try to bring out the best of what people have to give.