Subject: [DNSOP] WGLC for <draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-under-attack-help-help-00.txt>

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:45:10 +0200

Dear WG,

in Prague we discussed the two documents in our "AS112 basket" (setting aside
similarities to "AS112 in a box" for a moment).  Some discussion around the
document <draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-ops-00.txt> arose and some questions need
to be addressed. The sense of the room was, though, that the user centric
draft <draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-under-attack-help-help-00.txt> "I'm Being
Attacked by PRISONER.IANA.ORG!" was ready to go and five people volunteered
as WGLC reviewers. After the meeting, two reviews were already posted with
general support, the only concern raised that the document might still be
"too technical" for the target audience.  There was no further discussion.

Since this draft is rather independent of proposed or foreseeable changes to
the operational document, it can move ahead quicker, so this message starts a

        Working Group Last Call on <draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-under-attack-help-help-00.txt>
        ending Wednesday, 2007-08-22 12:00 UTC

Please review the draft and comment on this list, preferrably including
proposed text if you'd like to see changes.
The WG agreed to submit this for publication as FYI (RFC 1150), so it should be
read from the less DNS addict's perspective.  That said, even though it's not
mandatory, the draft might be subject to an IETF wide Last Call, as well.

Thanks,
  Peter

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop