Subject: The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only.

From: Tim Hurley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:28:08 +0400

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Crystalline fructose is made from intensely refined cane and beet sugar.
" If you look at the ingredients label on a lot of these boxes, it says,
"enriched bleached flour.
When we eat a meal the digestive system converts much of our food into
glucose which is released into the bloodstream.
This point is valid, but it does not disprove the alloxan-diabetes
connection.

The best grain to get, by the way, is sprouted grains.

You also get some things you don't want in white flour.
Perhaps most commonly, by setting up the body's energy level to hit a
false peak and then crash back down, it causes chronic fatigue and an
unstable metabolism. It kills brain cells. I should say a lot healthier,
actually. When they move to the U.

Over on one side, in the unhealthy category, we have processed grains or
anything refined or bleached.

Sugar also has a detrimental effect on mood, premenstrual syndrome, and
many other health conditions, especially when combined with caffeine.

So, if you were to stack these boxes against each other, what would
happen?

" Similarly, the ADA has now accepted money from CSAB, and no research
can afterwards be found on the negative effects of sugar.

The worst offender is lactose, followed by refined white sugar.

You may want to think twice before eating your next sandwich on white
bread.

Take a look at a box of whole grain Total breakfast cereal from General
Mills. As the Textbook of Natural Medicine states, "current theory
suggests an hereditary beta-cell predisposition to injury coupled with
some defect in tissue regeneration capacity" may be a key cause. And
watch out for the refined white sugar present in brown sugar, turbinado
sugar, and high-fructose corn syrup. When they are bruised or scratched,
they may take a long time to heal. nearly two decades later, researchers
at RNT Medical College in India induced diabetes in rabbits with
intravenous injections of alloxan.

If you look at the ingredients label on this whole grain Total cereal,
you'll find that they are, indeed, telling the truth. Liquid fructose is
made by splitting the two components of corn syrup.
Sugar also plays havoc with our teeth.

It's got no supporting evidence for the effects of Alloxan on the human
or animal body including the pancrease.

It's because you ate too many refined carbohydrates for breakfast.

The information on this site is provided for educational and
entertainment purposes only.
You may then find yourself at the next stage of blood sugar disorder:
diabetes.