Subject: [DNSOP] DNS test protocol

From: Patrik Wallstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:27:31 +0100

Hi,

.SE is currently performing DNS tests of consumer broadband routers as
we have had problems with DNSSEC and these types of products (EDNS0
and so on). We have been running a number of tests using the attached
test specification. However, we would like to broaden the scope of our
tests to include non-DNSSEC specific tests such as unknown RR types.
If there are more specific tests regarding ENUM or IPv6 we could do
please propose them to me. We assume that AAAA works, but could
include that as well. We have also decided to test if the router is an
open resolver on the external interface.

Please read the test protocol and give me your comments, thanks.

Patrik Wallström
Project Manager, R&D
.SE (Stiftelsen för Internetinfrastruktur)
E-mail: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.iis.se/
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Patrik Wallstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:52:14 +0100

Sorry, the attachment was missing.

-- 
Patrik Wallström
Project Manager, R&D

---

From: Patrik Wallstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:52:14 +0100

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:53:51 +0000

I presume you have been using the tahi testsuite and are wanting
something -different-?

 http://www.tahi.org/dns/

--bill

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:53:51 +0000

http://www.tahi.org/dns/

--bill