Subject: Who would not want to do that, right?

From: "Ty Downey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:53:51 +0900

Dear Sir,
     I used to believe the stock market would make me rich. All I needed to do was pick the right stock
and I'd be a millionaire. In March of 2000, I decided that stock was PALM, which I bought the 
morning it went public. Within days my $1,000 investment was worth $600, and my fantasies of instant
wealth were swept out the door. My mistake was a desire to get rich quickly myself - greed clouded 
my vision. I was uneducated. I didn't understand how investing worked. In time, I learned a better way.

     The fact is that you have to be a professional and have unique prediction mechanisms which most 
traders don't have, that's why I would recommend an investment company with great performance and
honest and reliable reputation with outstanding interest rates and Customer Service.

I will show you the way to make the most out of your investment, with this spectacular investment offer
you'll be able to generate up to 65% monthly.

There are several thousand mutual funds available in the United States alone. There are mutual funds 
for those interested in socially-responsible investments. There are mutual funds for those who like 
tech stocks. There are mutual funds based around Biblical principles. There are mutual funds designed
 to mirror the performance of a stock index. There are mutual funds that attempt to beat the markets 
in an aggressive fashion. There are junk bond mutual funds. There are real estate mutual funds. There 
are foreign funds. There are mutual funds that target specific retirement dates. You name it, and 
there's probably a mutual fund for it.

However this one is the best performing fund accepting deposits worldwide online with over 1,000
branches worldwide.

Contact me at the following e-mail: [email-masked] in order to find out more and I'll be able to provide you with 
more relevant information on how to get started.

Sincerely, Adele