Subject: view our wh0lesale patek phil1ppe repl1ca w4tches today

From: "Lupe Feldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:04:04 -0500

With hundreds of models to choose from, rock bottom prices and the
best customer service in the whole wide web, Pr3stig3 R3plic4ss has
become the standard by which repl1ca w4tches stores are measured.
It's no wonder every day hundreds of new visitors flock to this website
in search of the ultimate (yet affordable) gift: a repl1ca Zen1th w4tch.
And every one of these visitors has been exceedingly delighted with the
quality of their new Zen1th timepiece. 
http://www.ffieowkk.com/

Pr3stig3 R3plic4s is a well-established online store that has made the
purchase of a repl1ca timepiece easy, safe and affordable. They take
pride in the exceptional quality w4tches they offer, and will do whatever
it takes to provide you with a distinctive repl1ca timepiece like the one
you've always wanted. That's why they now offer an extra 15% discount
in the purchase of two w4tches. Just when you thought Pr3stig3
R3plic4s couldn't get any better, they have improved the perfect w4tch
shopping experience!
http://www.ffieowkk.com/