Subject: [DNSOP] DNSOP minutes for Vancouver -- IETF 70

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:31:00 +0100

Dear WG,

best wishes and a happy and successful 2008 to all of you.

The minutes of our meeting in Vancouver are attached below and have also
been posted to the proceedings website, where they are available at
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/minutes/dnsop.txt>.

Many thanks to Shane Kerr for taking notes and to Antoin Verschuren and
Andrew Sullivan for acting as jabber scribes.  Please send editorial nits
and comments to Rob and me, more substantial issues to the list. For
inclusion in the final IETF70 proceedings, the deadline is Friday, 18 Jan,
1800 UTC.

Regards,
   Peter

PS: Audio timestamps will be added for the final version.
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop