Subject: Re: [DNSOP] AS112 and IPv6

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:57:35 +0100 (MEZ)

At Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:27:20 -0500 (EST), William F. Maton Sotomayor wrote:

> ...
>
> Given that the other two drafts on AS112 are already along the path
> to getting considered beyond the WGLC, would it be prudent to
> generate a third draft specific to these issues? 

Nicely said.
This indeed again raises the question where these drafts actually are.
If we don't understand that, it is difficult to answer such questions.

And *I* don't understand, actually; I thought they ought to have
passed the IESG since months, but the datatracker does not even
indicate "Publication requested".  
Where's the problem?

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

---

From: "William F. Maton Sotomayor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:13:11 -0500 (EST)

> This indeed again raises the question where these drafts actually are.

As I recall one had gone to WGLC, the other was pending.

> indicate "Publication requested".

I think it's still in limbo somewhere between the above.  I know the WG 
Chairs were pretty apoloetic about their status about 18 months ago.

wfms