Subject: [DNSOP] my jabber question

From: Jelte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:43:16 +0100

Ok, so audio lag + jabber lag + trying to get a question into one line for
relaying does not a easygoing discussion make :)

My question was this; in the presentation I saw a list of issues that are
considered resolved and a list of issues that are still open, but one of the
'new' things in 4641bis is:
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/svn/rfc4641bis/trunk/open-issues/Key_algorithm_roll

(now section 4.2.4 in the ID, not 4.2.5)

And I just wanted to know what the perceived status is (I guess this one is
still open).

Jelte

---

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:11:45 -0700

Regarding this presentation, it sounded as if that data cited on slide 2 is
available for the community to review and understand better (which I was not
aware of).  Can someone on this list please advise where this data can be
found, in order to better understand the problem?

Thanks
Jason