Subject: [DNSOP] Invitation to NETCONF and YANG discussions, Sunday @ IETF 77

From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:08:11 +0100

Dear Dnsop,

  Since there has been some discussions around the applicability of
  NETCONF (and YANG) on the mailing list and in the form of a (now
  expired) draft I though that this could be of interest to the DNSOP
  audience.

This is an open invitation for sharing and discussing implementation
and operational experiences of NETCONF and YANG on Sunday, March 21
2010 from 12:00noon to 3:00pm in the Carmel room at the Anaheim Hilton.

We are particularily looking for input to the following open questions:
- Any experience from implementing NETCONF and YANG?
- What can be expected from NETCONF and YANG implementations?
- Any operational pros and cons of NETCONF and YANG?
- What can be done to make NETCONF and YANG more useful in
   operator environments?
- Any additional ideas or thoughts on where NETCONF and YANG could be
   applicable to address configuration management issues?

Refreshments will be available.

Regards,
-- 
Carl Moberg
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.tail-f.com