Subject: [DNSOP] DNSOP session scheduled for Quebec (IETF81)

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:49:54 +0200

Dear WG,

the DNSOP slot for Quebec has been (re-)scheduled to Tuesday, 1300
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/#2011-07-28_1300>.  The main agenda is
still in flux, so the list of parallel sessions may change.

We've been assigned a two hour slot, which is a bit longer than what we asked
for. Please watch (and help) the agenda grow at

	<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/dnsop.txt>

In terms of I/O with other WGs, there are two BOFs members of this WG
might want to have a look at <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/WikiStart>,

  o Homenet (aka "fun"), with a draft charter discussed in a thread starting at
    <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/fun/current/msg00002.html>

  o Repute
    <http://www.blackops.org/~msk/domainrep/repute-charter.txt>

Please let Stephen and me know if you have proposals for agenda items.

-Peter

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 06:59:28 +0200

Dear WG,

> still in flux, so the list of parallel sessions may change.

this has now happened.  While we otherwise maintained our slot assignment,
netext was replaced by pcp.

The agenda has been updated at

-Peter