Subject: [DNSOP] Draft DNSOP WG Agenda for IETF 84 Vancouver

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:29:11 +0200

Dear WG,

the draft agenda for Vancouver has been posted to the meetings/preceedings
page and is attached below for convenience and archival purposes.

-Peter & Stephen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WG:        DNS Operations (dnsop)
Meeting:   IETF 84, Vancouver
Location:  Hyatt Regency Vancouver, Georgia B
Date:      Thursday, 02 August 2012
Time:      17:30 - 18:30 (UTC-7)        // atoca, avtext, behave, bmwg, iri, lwig, trill
Chairs:    Peter Koch     <[email-masked]>      <[email-masked]>
           Stephen Morris <[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]>>
Jabber:    xmpp:[email-masked]
WG URL:    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/
WG URL:    https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/
Agenda:    http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/84/#dnsop
Agenda:    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/84/agenda.html#dnsop
Agenda:    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/agenda/agenda-84-dnsop
Material:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/84/materials.html#wg-dnsop
Version:   $Revision: 1.1 $
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Administrivia
   [chairs][5 min][17:30]
   <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/dnsop-0.pdf>

   - minutes scribe     {volunteers welcome in advance!}
   - jabber scribe      {volunteers welcome in advance!}
   - blue sheets
   - agenda bashing

2) Status Update
   [chairs][5 min][17:35]
   {drafts not mentioned down below}

3) Active Drafts
   [chairs][5 min][17:40]

   3.1) <draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis>                   [2 min]
        (to be) in IETF Last Call
        resolution of LC comments, if any
        
   3.2) <draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework>         [3 min]
        in IETF Last Call
        resolution of LC comments, if any
        
4) Other (non WG) Internet-Drafts
   [chairs][35 min][17:45]

   4.1) Consolidating AS112                             [15 min]
        Omniscient AS112 Servers
        <draft-wkumari-dnsop-omniscient-as112-00.txt>

   4.2) Child-Parent DNSSEC Key Exchange                [15 min]
        Secure parent-child DNS update use cases
        <draft-wouters-dnsop-secure-update-use-cases-00.txt>

   4.3) Next steps in Key Timing                        [5 min]
        DNSSEC Key Timing Considerations
        <draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-03.txt>

5) I/O with other WGs
   [chairs][5 min][18:20]

   TBD

6) A.O.B.
   [N.N.][0 min][18:25]

   {please identify additional issues in advance}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------