Subject: [DNSOP] Need volunteers for the NomCom

From: Stephen Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:50:27 -0700

Subject: Need volunteers for the NomCom
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:22:33 -0700
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

We are currently looking for volunteers to serve on the 2012-2013
NomCom. As you know, the success of the NomCom process depends
crucially on having a large pool of volunteers from throughout the
IETF community. In particular, it is valuable for the pool of
volunteers to have strong representation from all of the technical
areas within the IETF.

I understand that not all IETF participants read the IETF announce
list frequently. Therefore, if you would be willing to inform active
participants in your working groups about this year's call for NomCom
volunteers, I would greatly appreciate it.

The NomCom 2012-2013 Call for Volunteers is open until this Sunday,
August 5. Details can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/49851/

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]