Subject: [DNSOP] Update on Vancouver

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:07:06 +0200

Dear WG,

for the meeting in Vancouver we have asked for discussion to
happen on the list to prepare for and substantiate a high
bandwidth interaction on site.  So far, the only document
we have seen addressed is that on "Omniscient AS112 Servers".
We are currently considering devoting meeting time to the
topic of AS112 servers (that is, this draft but also surrounding
questions), which is clearly within our scope, albeit not
formally adopted.

On top of that we want to allow discussion of any in- or post-IETF
last call issues for draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework
and draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis.

There are other old wg drafts that are expected to be updated
or revived by Vancouver but do not appear to need face time.

In the expectation that discussion is going to intensify and issues
will be identified we are keeping the meeting slot assignment for now.
Please stay tuned for a draft agenda early next week.

-Peter & Stephen