Subject: [DNSOP] draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:50:58 +1000

The following is available for discussion.

Filename:	 draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Updating Parent Zones
Creation date:	 2013-09-25
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones-00

Abstract:
   DNS UPDATE was developed to allow DNS zones to be updated.

   There is a perception that UPDATE can not be used in conjuction with
   the Registry, Registar, Registrant (RRR) model to update a zone.

   This document explains how UPDATE can be used in the RRR model.