Subject: [DNSOP] Nudging some reviews

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:42:29 -0800

Greetings again. There are many WG documents that could be being discussed. https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html shows the following as active:

draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation
draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies
draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback
draft-ietf-dnsop-5966-bis
draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance
draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet

Each of these has at least a few folks who volunteered to send comments. Even if you aren't one of the people who volunteered for a particular draft, but particularly if you are, maybe spend a bit of time this week and comment on at least two of the above. Your comments might cause more comments, and so on. This helps get documents prepared for WG Last Call sooner.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:51:41 -0500

Paul,

Thanks and +lots.

We had some very lively discussion in Honolulu, and several documents formally adopted by the WG since. In order to make them as useful as possible, and in order to advance them through the process and actually get RFCs published, we gotta provide reviews, text, discussion….

If you said you'd provide reviews, or even if you didn't but supported these documents for adoption by the WG, draft authors and the WG need to hear from you!

Please don't wait until it's time to buy plane tickets to Dallas :-)

best,
Suzanne

On Dec 15, 2014, at 3:42 PM, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Mukund Sivaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 02:25:57 +0530

Hi Paul

> draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies

As part of the DNS fragments drafting, I went through
draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05 yesterday, and want to send some
comments. But it seems the above is a newer version of it, so I'll read
it tomorrow and send the review.

		Mukund

---

From: John Kristoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:36:36 -0600

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 02:25:57 +0530
Mukund Sivaraman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> comments. But it seems the above is a newer version of it, so I'll
> read it tomorrow and send the review.

It is literally the same document, only the file name has changed (see
below.  I provided some comments under the -05 name to this list,
hopefully those were received and helpful in some small way.

John

$ diff -u draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-00.txt 
--- draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt
+++ draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-00.txt
@@ -1,13 +1,13 @@
-                                  
+
 INTERNET-DRAFT                                           Donald Eastlake
 Intended Status: Proposed Standard                                Huawei
                                                             Mark Andrews
                                                                      ISC
-Expires: April 10, 2015                                 October 11, 2014
+Expires: May 29, 2015                                  November 30, 2014

                     Domain Name System (DNS) Cookies
-                 <draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt>
+                   <draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-00.txt>