Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Presentations - DNS-OARC Fall Workshop, Oct 2015

From: Paul Eberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 07:16:43 -0300

Apologies if you are on multiple lists and see multiple copies of this
email.
 
------------- 

The next DNS-OARC Fall Workshop will take place in Montreal on Oct 3rd
and 4th, the weekend before NANOG65. DNS-OARC is requesting proposals
for presentations, with a preference for DNSSEC work. We are looking for
the whole spectrum, from measurement work using passive and active
techniques, to applications and potential new uses of DNSSEC.

This workshop intends to build from previous strong DNS-OARC workshops,
where operational content and research is welcome. Presentations from
DNS operators are particularly welcome, as well as from DNS researchers.
All DNS-related subjects are accepted, introduction to new tools,
visualizations, data analysis, DNSSEC and novel uses of the DNS.  If you
are an DNS-OARC member, and have a sensitive topic you would like to
present for members-only, we will accommodate those talks too. Time will
be available for lighting talks to fit short presentations (5 to 10
minutes).

Workshop Milestones
17 June 2015, Call for Presentations posted
17 June 2015, Open for submissions
30 July 2015, Deadline for submission
20 August 2015, Final Program published
1 October 2015, Final deadline for slideset submission

Details for abstract submission will be published here:

        https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/call-for-abstracts/

The workshop will be organized on different tracks, depending on the
topics and the timing of each presentation. If you are interested in a
lightning talk, let us know at the time of submission.
You can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

    via <[email-masked]> if you have questions or concerns.

Sebastian Castro, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

DNS-OARC is also seeking sponsorship for this workshop, please contact
<[email-masked]> if your organization is interested in becoming a
sponsor.

(Please note that DNS-OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)