Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:17:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Terminology
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-06-22

Abstract:
   The DNS is defined in literally dozens of different RFCs.  The
   terminology used in by implementers and developers of DNS protocols,
   and by operators of DNS systems, has sometimes changed in the decades
   since the DNS was first defined.  This document gives current
   definitions for many of the terms used in the DNS in a single
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:41:07 -0400

All

The authors have pushed out a new version which took into account all 
the last round of comments during Working Group Last Call.

The Document Shepherd write up is finished and I'm going to submit it in 
the next 24-48 hours.  I want to make sure there are any last minute 
comments, which can also be addressed during IETF Last Call.

Thank you to the authors for making all this happen.

tim

On 6/22/15 10:17 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>