Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:34:42 -0800

All

I've read the threads and listened to the discussion.  It seems to be 
agreement that there is "Good Stuff" in here, and the key will be to 
create a Best Practices document that describes this.   I've talked with 
Mark and he's up for taking consensus feedback, and he's made 
significant alterations from the earlier versions.

This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption 
by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends Thursday 26 November, 2015.

Thanks,
tim wicinski
DNSOP co-chair

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 05:14:18 -0500

Hi

the Call for Adoption has ended a day ago and we've gotten positive 
comments to adopt and no negative comments.

The big issue is a BCP but not to force operators to fix things (as much 
as we would like to).

I want to thank Mark for doing this work, and taking in all the comments 
from the WG (and the pleadings from this chair).

tim