Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-ogud-dnsop-maintain-ds

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 08:22:07 -0500

There was a lot of positive support for this draft in Yokohama, so this 
is considered

This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-ogud-dnsop-maintain-ds

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ogud-dnsop-maintain-ds/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption 
by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends 12 December 2015.

Thanks,
tim wicinski
DNSOP co-chair

---

From: Shane Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:52:06 +0100

Tim & other fellow dnsop folks,

At 2015-11-28 08:22:07 -0500

> This call for adoption ends 12 December 2015.

I reviewed at least one version of this draft, and support its adoption
by the working group. I'll be happy to review changes and further work.

Cheers,

--
Shane