Subject: [DNSOP] New Security Tool: MrLooquer - IPv6 Intelligence

From: Francisco J. Gómez Rodríguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 23:32:12 +0100

Dear Sirs,

Please, allow us to introduce MrLooquer -https://
<https://www.mrlooquer.com/>www.mrlooquer.com

MrLooquer combines open source intelligence techniques with heuristic and
data mining to perform one of the first attempts to create a real map about
IPv6 deployment and its relationship with current networks and protocols.

MrLooquer is born as an open initiative with Creative Commons license
focused on:

- Data discovery

- Visual intelligence

- Relationship

Our main goal is to provide a useful tool for security analysts around the
world. MrLooquer allows users to make advanced queries through our big data
infrastructure to obtain datasets with relationships between domains, IPv4,
IPv6, service informations, geolocation, etc...

We've released the first version recently. It's just the bread and
butter... We are developing a roadmap that includes, among other things,
 threat indicator based on relationships and patterns.

Please, feel free to start using it and we would be thankful for any type
of feedback.

I recommend you to try port filter with value 53 (port:53).

Best regards,

MrLooquer team.

Web: https://www.mrlooquer.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrlooquer

Blog: http://blog.mrlooquer.com/