Subject: [DNSOP] New Agenda Uploaded

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 18:28:08 -0300

All,

After some discussion with my co-chair and some authors I've worked out 
a new agenda and uploaded it (and include it here)

tl;dr

Wednesday Afternoon One Hour Session:

This will be "Current Bussiness" and will cover all drafts which have 
*already* been adopted by the working group. We'll cover some updates 
and there are a few (nxdomain-cut) which have some vocal opponents.

Friday Morning Two Hour Session:

This will be three different things:

- Possibly New Working Group Business:  Drafts which have some good 
discussion and may end up coming up for adoption.

- Not New Working Group Work:  There are two drafts which have asked for 
some discussion time, but are probably "scraping the ceiling" of the 
DNSOP charter.  That's fine - the chairs have always felt we can host 
and shepherd these sort of discussions, and if so, spin them into a new 
working group (see: DPRIVE).   Consider this section of the meeting 
'dns-dispatch' if it helps you sleep better at night.

- 6761 Design Team discussion

Thanks for your patience.

*Presenters* - Send us slides.

thanks
Tim/Suzanne

---

From: Davey Song(宋林健) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 23:53:18 +0800

Note that the **Session 2** is in Friday (10:00-12:00) not Wednesday(10:00-12:00). It is wrong in the attached file dnsop-ietf95-agenda.txt.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: DNSOP [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Tim Wicinski
发送时间: 2016年4月3日 5:28
收件人: dnsop
主题: [DNSOP] New Agenda Uploaded

All,

After some discussion with my co-chair and some authors I've worked out a new agenda and uploaded it (and include it here)

tl;dr

This will be "Current Bussiness" and will cover all drafts which have
*already* been adopted by the working group. We'll cover some updates and there are a few (nxdomain-cut) which have some vocal opponents.

- Possibly New Working Group Business:  Drafts which have some good discussion and may end up coming up for adoption.

- Not New Working Group Work:  There are two drafts which have asked for some discussion time, but are probably "scraping the ceiling" of the DNSOP charter.  That's fine - the chairs have always felt we can host and shepherd these sort of discussions, and if so, spin them into a new 
working group (see: DPRIVE).   Consider this section of the meeting 
'dns-dispatch' if it helps you sleep better at night.

thanks
Tim/Suzanne

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 20:51:01 -0300

Thanks Davey. I uploaded a new version 

Tim

From my high tech gadget

> On Apr 3, 2016, at 12:53, Davey Song(宋林健) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>