Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:21:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Client Subnet in DNS Queries
        Authors         : Carlo Contavalli
                          Wilmer van der Gaast
                          David C Lawrence
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-08.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-04-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an EDNS0 extension that is in active use to
   carry information about the network that originated a DNS query, and
   the network for which the subsequent response can be cached.  Since
   it has some known operational and privacy shortcomings, a revision
   will be worked through the IETF for improvement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/