Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:58:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNSSEC Roadblock Avoidance
        Authors         : Wes Hardaker
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          Suresh Krishnaswamy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-08-11

Abstract:
   This document describes problems that a Validating DNS resolver,
   stub-resolver or application might run into within a non-compliant
   infrastructure.  It outlines potential detection and mitigation
   techniques.  The scope of the document is to create a shared approach
   to detect and overcome network issues that a DNSSEC software/system
   may face.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/