Subject: [DNSOP] Off topic: DNS and Internet Naming Research Directions (DINR-2016) workshop

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:30:57 -0700

This is slightly off topic from dnsop, though is definitely heavily
related so please excuse my side topic posting:

USC/ISI will be holding a workshop, of which the announcement follows.
This, sadly, conflicts with the upcoming IETF.  Because it conflicts
with the Seoul IETF, which I'll also be at, I've decided to hold a less
formal bar BOF on the subject.  If you're interested in the topic of
internet naming, where research is needed and would like to participate
in a conversation about it, please let me know.

-------------

DNS and Internet Naming Research Directions (DINR-2016) is a workshop to
discuss the research landscape around DNS and Internet naming---what are
the important problems, preliminary work, and tools that can help both.

DINR-2016 is being held at ISI in Marina del Rey, CA on Nov 17 (just
after the ACM Internet Measurement Conference).  We're planning for a
very interactive day of discussion and short talks, and we are
soliciting short (1 page text + 1 page references) abstracts for people
who are interested presenting.  Abstracts are due soon (Oct 3), but it's
only 1 page.

Workshop co-chairs are John Heidemann (USC/ISI), David Dagon (Georgia
Tech), and Mark Allman (ICSI).

Workshop website: https://ant.isi.edu/events/dinr2016/
Abstract submission website: https://ant.isi.edu/dinr2016sub/

Abstracts due: Oct. 3, 2016
Workshop: Nov. 17, 2016
Location: Marina del Rey, CA, USA

(ACM IMC and this workshop is unfortunately the same week as IETF.)

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI

---

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 12:40:52 -0700

Me

---

From: william manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:59:28 -0700

take a gander at this...

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>