Subject: [DNSOP] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-nxdomain-cut-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 00:19:52 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-nxdomain-cut-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-nxdomain-cut/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the sections 3.1 and 3.2.
These are in line with the recent discussion on the wgchairs mailing
list, and https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-updating-rfcs-00.
Copying [email-masked]

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 10:43:05 +0200

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:19:52AM -0700,
 Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 26 lines which said:

> I like the sections 3.1 and 3.2.  These are in line with the recent
> discussion on the wgchairs mailing list, and
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-updating-rfcs-00.

These sections were not there at the beginning, they were added in
july, following the remarks by the sheperd and the AD and other
"higher authorities".