Subject: [DNSOP] IETF104 Agenda and call for Agenda Items

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:50:12 -0500

All

The IETF104 Agenda is out
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda.html
and DNSOP has two sessions

Tuesday 13:50-15:50

Friday 09:30-10:30

The longer meeting is reserved for either adopted work initially, with the
second meeting for looking at newer work that may not  have much comments.

This is also a call for Agenda requests. Please email the chairs (
[email-masked]) with your requests.
*Or* drop us a pull request https://github.com/DNSOP/dnsop-ietf104  look
for dnsop-ietf104-agenda-requests.txt

Please Note: * Draft Submission Deadline is Monday March 11, 2019*

We've updated our list of Documents the chairs are considering and their
current status:
https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/blob/master/dnsop-document-status.txt

Any other questions please let us know.

thanks

Tim
Suzanne
Benno