Subject: [DNSOP] Rough Agenda for IETF104

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 10:45:09 -0700

All

I've put together a rough agenda from our agenda requests and uploaded
into the data tracker:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-dnsop-00

I've probably missed something in our email, but don't blame the other
chairs for anything.   I will be in Prague Thursday evening and will be
banging on this over the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks
Tim

---
# DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
## IETF 104

## Session I

* Date: 26 March 2019
* Time: 13:50-15:50 CET (12:50-14:50 UTC)
* Room:  Congress Hall 1

* Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>

* IESG Overlord: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>

* [Document Status](
https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/blob/master/dnsop-document-status.txt)
* [DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
## Agenda

### Administrivia

* Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

* Updates of Old Work, Chairs, 10 min

---
### Current Working Group Business

* Draft name: draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-00
  URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec/
  Requester Email: Shumon Huque <[email-masked]>

* Draft name: draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-06  (If Needed)
  datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest/
  Requester Email: [email-masked]

* Draft name: raft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-03
  datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements/
  Requester Email: [email-masked]

* Draft name: draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers
  datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers/
  Requester Email: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>

* Draft name: draft-livingood-dnsop-auth-dnssec-mistakes
  datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-dnsop-auth-dnssec-mistakes/
  Requester Email: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>

* Draft name: draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang
  datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/
  Requester Email: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>

---
### New Working Group Business

* Draft name: draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations
  datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations/
  Requester Email: [email-masked]

* Draft name: draft-sury-toorop-dns-cookies-algorithms
(draft-sury-rfc7873bis)
  datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sury-toorop-dns-cookies-algorithms/
  Requester Email: Ondrej Sury <[email-masked]>

* Draft name: draft-stw-6761ext
  datatracker URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stw-6761ext/
  Requester Email: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>

---
### Time Permitting

## Session II

* Date: 29 March 2019
* Time: 09:30-10:30 CET (08:30-09:30 UTC)
* Room:  Congress Hall 2

* Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
* Charis: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>

* IESG Overlord: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>

* [Document Status](
https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/blob/master/dnsop-document-status.txt)
* [DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
## Agenda