Subject: [DNSOP] Updated Agenda, Hackathon Comments, Request for Slides/Minutes

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:33:09 +0100

All

We've updated the agenda for both DNSOP meetings.  Details are here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-dnsop-02

and below.  Some notes.

- We have Dan York as Jabber Scribe (Thanks Dan!), and we've assigned Paul
Hoffman as minute taker, but we do always like 2 folks on minutes.

- We are reserving time right after the Chairs  for any Hackathon related
results.  The chairs this is always great work and should receive wider
audience.  Please contact us with your results.

- This is also the call for slides from any and all presenters. Please send
these along by the evening before the session.

Thanks, and see y'all Tuesday

Your Chairs,
Benno/Suzanne/Tim

----

# DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
## IETF 104

## Session I

* Date: 26 March 2019
* Time: 13:50-15:50 CET (12:50-14:50 UTC)
* Room:  Congress Hall 1

* Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>

* IESG Overlord: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>

* [Document Status](
https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/blob/master/dnsop-document-status.txt)
* [DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
## Agenda

### Administrivia

* Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

* Updates of Old Work, Chairs, 10 min

---
### Current Working Group Business

* [draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec/)
    - Huque, 15min
    - Action:  Ready for WGLC?_

* [draft-ietf-dnsop-7706bis](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-7706bis/)
    - Hoffman, 15min
    - Action:  Updated enough
  Requester Email: [email-masked]

* [draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements/)
    - Wessel, 15min
    - Action: Are We Ready?

* [draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers/
)
    - Livingood, 10min
    - Action:  Adoptable?

* [draft-livingood-dnsop-auth-dnssec-mistakes](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-dnsop-auth-dnssec-mistakes/
)
    - Livingood, 10min
    - Action:  Adoptable?

* [draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/)
    - Lhotka, 15min
    - Action: ?

## Session II

* Date: 29 March 2019
* Time: 09:30-10:30 CET (08:30-09:30 UTC)
* Room:  Congress Hall 2

* Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
* Charis: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>

* IESG Overlord: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>

* [Document Status](
https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/blob/master/dnsop-document-status.txt)
* [DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
## Agenda

### New Working Group Business

* [draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations/
)
    - Moura, 15min
    - Action:  CfA

* [draft-sury-toorop-dns-cookies-algorithms](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sury-toorop-dns-cookies-algorithms/)
    - Sury, 15min
    - Action:

* [draft-stw-6761ext](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stw-6761ext/)
    - Woolf, 15min
    -