Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01.txt

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:33:03 +0100

This update contains a few minor wording changes to try to make the 
applicability clearer.

We've also added Peter van Dijk from PowerDNS as a co-author.

Ray

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01.txt
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:00:14 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>, Peter van Dijk 
<[email-masked]>, Alan Clegg <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ray Bellis and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags
Revision:	01
Title:		DNS EDNS Tags
Document date:	2019-03-25
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01

Abstract:
    This document describes EDNS Tags, a mechanism by which DNS clients
    and servers can transmit an opaque data field which has no defined
    semantic meaning other than as previously agreed between the client
    and server.