Subject: [DNSOP] IETF 106 Agenda and Call for Agenda Items DNSOP WG

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 16:25:18 +0100

Hi all,

The IETF106 Agenda is out
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.html and DNSOP has two
sessions:

Tuesday  17:10-18:40	Tuesday Afternoon session III

Thursday 13:30-15:30	Thursday Afternoon session I

As with the previous IETF meetings, we are planning the first meeting
for work already adopted and the second for newer work.

Please note, dnsop-svcb-httpssvc has been adopted by DNSOP WG and will
be scheduled for the Tuesday meeting (besides the httpbis conflict on
Thursday).

This is also a call for Agenda requests.  Please email the chairs
<[email-masked]> with your requests.  *Or* drop us a pull request
https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/tree/master/dnsop-ietf106 look for
dnsop-ietf106-agenda-requests.txt

Please Note: Draft Submission Deadline is Monday 4 November 2019

Thanks,

Tim
Suzanne
Benno