Subject: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:47:35 -0400

This starts a Working Group Last Call for
draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec

Current versions of the draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec/

The Current Intended Status of this document is: Informational

FYI, I will not shepherd this document, as it was written with several of
my coworkers.
Benno Overeinder will be Document Shepherd.

Please review the draft and offer relevant comments.
If this does not seem appropriate please speak out.
If someone feels the document is *not* ready for publication, please speak
out with your reasons.

If there are normative issues, agenda time at IETF106 will be set aside to
address them

This starts a two week Working Group Last Call process, and ends on:  15
November 2019

thanks
tim