Subject: [DNSOP] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 08:35:32 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

** Section 1.  Is there a reference that can be cited to support the metric
that 1389 of 1531 TLDs have secure delegation?

** Editorial.  From idnits: The document seems to lack a both a reference to
RFC 2119 and the recommended RFC 2119 boilerplate, even if it appears to use
RFC 2119 keywords.
     RFC 2119 keyword, line 117: '...he DLV mechanism SHOULD NOT be impleme...'

** Editorial -- The Table of Contents doesn’t appear to have generated the
Section-to-Page Number mapping