Subject: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-7706bis

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:48:24 -0400

This starts a Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-7706bis

Current versions of the draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-7706bis/

The Current Intended Status of this document is: Information

Also, Barry Leiba will act as Responsible AD on this document.

Please review the draft and offer relevant comments.
If this does not seem appropriate please speak out.
If someone feels the document is *not* ready for publication, please speak
out with your reasons.

If there are normative issues, agenda time at IETF106 will be set aside to
address them

This starts a two week Working Group Last Call process, and ends on:  15
November 2019.

thanks
tim

---

From: "A. Schulze" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 23:10:40 +0100

> If someone feels the document is *not* ready for publication, please speak out with your reasons.
Hello,

editorial note: Appendix B2 and B4 are mostly the same.

Andreas

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 00:26:02 +0000

> editorial note: Appendix B2 and B4 are mostly the same.

Mostly, but not exactly. Folks asked us to add B4 because of the new features in BIND 9.14. Is this still what the WG wants?

--Paul Hoffman