Subject: [DNSOP] FOSDEM 2020 DNS Developer Room Call for Participation

From: Pieter Lexis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 11:50:23 +0200

Hello DNSOP!

tl;dr Please consider submitting a presentation for the DNS devroom at
FOSDEM 2020.

More details:

Every year, developers from all over Europe (and some from farther away)
meet in Brussels to discuss Open Source software and many other topics.

After a successful and packed DNS devroom (track) at FOSDEM 2018 and
2019, we are happy to announce a half-day DNS devroom at FOSDEM 2020.

As with the last years, we hope to host talks anywhere from hardcore
protocol stuff, to practical sessions for programmers that are not
directly involved with DNS but may have to deal with DNS in their day to
day coding or system administrators responsible for DNS infrastructure.

We have been allotted a room on Saturday 1 February 2020. We expect to
schedule 30 minutes per talk, including questions, but if you need more
or less time, we can discuss this.

If you have something you’d like to share with your fellow developers,
please head to pentabarf at
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20. Examples of topics are
measuring, monitoring, DNS libraries, anecdotes on how you’ve (ab)used
the DNS, and group discussions of upcoming technologies. Here’s the 2019
schedule, for your inspiration:
https://archive.fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/dns/ .

The deadline for submission is December 1st 2019. If you have a FOSDEM
pentabarf account from a previous year, please use that account. Reach
out to [email-masked] if you run into any trouble.

See you there!

Cheers,
The FOSDEM 2020 DNS Devroom organizers

P.S. Apologies to those receiving multiple copies of these emails.
-- 
Pieter Lexis
PowerDNS.COM BV -- https://www.powerdns.com