Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:49:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended DNS Errors
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Evan Hunt
                          Roy Arends
                          Wes Hardaker
                          David C Lawrence
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-13.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-12-18

Abstract:
   This document defines an extensible method to return additional
   information about the cause of DNS errors.  Though created primarily
   to extend SERVFAIL to provide additional information about the cause
   of DNS and DNSSEC failures, the Extended DNS Errors option defined in
   this document allows all response types to contain extended error
   information.  Extended DNS Error information does not change the
   processing of RCODEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/