Subject: [DNSOP] Erik Kline's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 22:45:53 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue-18: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

{Yes}

[nits]

S3.2.2

* s/answers responses/responses/  (or answers)

S5

* Is there a reference for a definition of "scrubbing service"?

S10

* s/None the tests/None of the tests/

---

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 11:43:09 +1000

> On 5 Apr 2020, at 15:45, Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Addressed.
> 
> S5
> 
> * Is there a reference for a definition of "scrubbing service”?

I’ve attempted to add one to the section.  See -19.

> * s/None the tests/None of the tests/

Addressed.

-- 
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: [email-masked]

---

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 19:52:13 -0700

LGTM, thanks

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 6:43 PM Mark Andrews <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Please refer to
> https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html