Subject: [DNSOP] DNSOP WG interim 14 April 2020

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 01:55:13 +0200

Hi all,

As Suzanne mentioned in the email of March 22, the IESG has set up a
schedule for virtual interim meetings,
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/wgchairs/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/April2020-RecommendedSchedule.pdf

Two sessions are planned for the DNSOP WG:
- 14 April
- 23 April

The DNSOP WG session on April 14 lasts 2 hours and is already fully
scheduled with queued presentations, see
https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/tree/master/dnsop-ietf107.

The session of April 23 is scheduled for 1 hour and is available for new
work in particular.  If you want to reserve a presentation slot, please
reach out to the co-chairs or send a pull request directly (see URL
above to GitHub repository).

Like our DPRIVE colleagues/co-chairs (one of them is also co-chair
here!), we want the participants of the April 14 meeting to indicate
their preference for a time period in the following poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/w7d6vvbvswtt47ry

We choose potential times based on what we know about the active
participants in the WG.  They are not ideal for everyone, but hopefully
accommodates a majority.

*Please provide your response to the poll by Monday (April 4).*

Regards,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 17:58:16 +0200

Gentle reminder to the working group.

Please fill in the doodle before Monday April 6th, end of day (UTC).

Best,

-- Benno

On 02/04/2020 01:55, Benno Overeinder wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 14:12:38 +0200

Still 12 hours to fill in the doodle!

(And another 6 hours before CET working day starts.)

Thanks!

-- Benno