Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 02:10:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Types for DNS Classes and Resource Record Types
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-05-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces the YANG module "iana-dns-class-rr-type"
   that contains derived types reflecting two IANA registries: DNS
   CLASSes and Resource Record (RR) TYPEs.  These YANG types are
   intended as a minimum basis for future data modeling work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 11:31:25 +0200

Hi,

this revision fixes only formal and cosmetic issues.

The authors believe the document is now ready for WGLC. The question
whether or not to remove appendix A (with the XSLT stylesheet) before
publication can be addressed in later stages, perhaps after te second
IANA review.

Thanks, Lada

On 15. 05. 20 11:10, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
> 

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka
Head, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: 0xB8F92B08A9F76C67

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 11:16:53 -0400 (EDT)

> publication can be addressed in later stages, perhaps after te second

I agree with this view.

Paul

---

From: Normen Kowalewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 17:55:50 +0200

Dear Lada, et al.

Thanks for the update, I support your proposal.

BR, Normen 

> On 15. May 2020, at 11:31, Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
>