Subject: [DNSOP] DNS OARC 33 Workshop, September 28th & 29th, Call for Contributions open

From: Shumon Huque <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 09:34:16 -0400

(Apologies in advance to those seeing this announcement on multiple mailing
lists.)

DNS OARC 33 will be an online meeting on September 28th & 29th, starting at
13:00 UTC on both days. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions
from the community.

All DNS-related subjects are welcome, and we remain interested in content
which is timely and operationally relevant in light of the COVID-19
pandemic. Suggestions for discussion topics are also very welcome.

As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations
should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time available for
questions).

**Workshop Milestones:**

* 11 Aug 2020 - Submissions open via Indico
* 02 Sep 2020 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 08 Sep 2020 - Initial Contribution list published
* 15 Sep 2020 - Full agenda published
* 22 Sep 2020 - Deadline for slideset submission
* 28 Sep 2020 - OARC 33 Workshop

The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published
at:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc33>

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

Additional information for speakers of OARC 33:

  * your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
  * your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to
download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
  * you will be expected to attend a rehearsal some time in the two weeks
running up to the workshop. It would be very useful to have your slides
(even if draft) ready for this.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Shumon Huque, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)