Subject: [DNSOP] [Errata Verified] RFC8552 (6551)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 14:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC8552,
"Scoped Interpretation of DNS Resource Records through "Underscored" Naming of Attribute Leaves". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6551

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Jason Mills <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2021-04-19
Verified by: Warren Kumari (Ops AD) (IESG)

Section: 4

Original Text
-------------
RFC 8552                      DNS AttrLeaf                    March 2019

4.  IANA Considerations

   IANA has established the "Underscored and Globally Scoped DNS Node
   Names" registry.  This section describes the registry, the
   definitions, the initial entries, the use of_ta and _example, and the
   use of [RFC8126] as guidance for expert review.  IANA has also
   updated the "Enumservices Registrations" registry with a pointer to
   this document.

Corrected Text
--------------
RFC 8552                      DNS AttrLeaf                    March 2019

4.  IANA Considerations

   IANA has established the "Underscored and Globally Scoped DNS Node
   Names" registry.  This section describes the registry, the
   definitions, the initial entries, the use of _ta and _example, and the
   use of [RFC8126] as guidance for expert review.  IANA has also
   updated the "Enumservices Registrations" registry with a pointer to
   this document.

Notes
-----
"the use of_ta and _example" is missing a single whitespace before `_ta`, corrected it should read:

"the use of _ta and _example"

--------------------------------------
RFC8552 (draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-16)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Scoped Interpretation of DNS Resource Records through "Underscored" Naming of Attribute Leaves
Publication Date    : March 2019
Author(s)           : D. Crocker
Category            : BEST CURRENT PRACTICE
Source              : Domain Name System Operations
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG