Subject: [DNSOP] IETF 111 Call for Agenda Items DNSOP WG

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 10:08:35 +0200

Hi all,

This is a Call for Agenda Items for the IETF 111 in the week of 26-30 
July 2021.

DNSOP has two sessions requested for the IETF 111:

     dnsop Session 1 (2:00 requested)

     dnsop Session 2 (1:00 requested)

(The preliminary IETF 111 agenda will be published on 25 June 2021.)

Please email the chairs <[email-masked]> with your requests. 
*Or* drop us a pull request 
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/wg-materials/tree/main/dnsop-ietf111 
look for dnsop-ietf111-agenda-requests.md.

Please Note: Draft Submission Deadline is Monday 12 July 2021.

See https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/:
* 2021-07-12 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all 
drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59.  Upload using the ID Submission 
Tool https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/.

Thanks,

Suzanne
Tim
Benno

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop