Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-06.txt

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 21:38:54 -0400

All

The SVCB Authors took some of your last minute requests and they did an
update which
gives more guidance and explanations around Alt-Svc, but also more
explanations around
the requirements.

The chairs would like the WG to review these changes, and give us some
feedback.  Take
a look at the diff right here:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-06

We're going to look for any comments over the coming week, so please send
any comments
in by Friday July 2nd.

thanks
tim

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:29 AM
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-06.txt
To: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>

A new version (-06) has been submitted for draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-06.txt
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-06.html

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-06

IETF Secretariat.