Subject: [DNSOP] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 07:09:38 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work on this document.

idnits shows
(https://www6.ietf.org/tools/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-03.txt)
following warnings :

  == Missing Reference: 'RFC6895' is mentioned on line 264, but not defined

  == Missing Reference: 'RFC1035' is mentioned on line 264, but not defined