Subject: [DNSOP] Doodle poll for DNSOP WG interim week 13-17 September 2021

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 13:53:02 +0200

Dear DNSOP WG,

We are scheduling a DNSOP WG interim meeting in the week of 13-17 
September.

The following drafts are on the agenda:
* dnsop-avoid-fragmentation
* dnsop-glue-is-not-optional

To select a date and time slot, we created a doodle poll.  The authors 
of the drafts are in the US and Japan time zone, so the time slots 
available take this into account.

https://doodle.com/poll/4gfit23w3ixrmgh8?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Please fill in the doodle before the end of Monday (30 August).

Thank you,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:39:22 +0200

Gentle reminder to the WG to fill in the doodle before the end of Monday 
(30 August).

Thanks,

-- Benno