Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-thomassen-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 16:27:45 +0100

As announced during the DNSOP meeting this week at the IETF 113, we are 
starting a Call for Adoption for the 
draft-thomassen-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping.  With the survey we 
conducted before the last IETF 112, this draft was a clear candidate.

With this email we start a period of two weeks for the call for adoption 
of draft-thomassen-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping on the mailing list.

The draft is available here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomassen-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption 
by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends: 8 April 2022

Thanks,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Mar 2022 11:54:30 -0400

>by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

I support adoption.  It fills a longstanding gap in DNSSEC deployment.

Will review, tweak text.

R's,
John

---

From: Brian Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:38:05 -0700

> Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

I support adoption of this draft by the WG.

I am willing to contribute text, review, and may even have an
implementation available by the time it is ready for publication.

Brian Dickson

> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:28:12 +0100

On Mar 25, 2022, at 16:28, Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]> wrote:

> With this email we start a period of two weeks for the call for adoption of draft-thomassen-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping on the mailing list.
> 
> The draft is available here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomassen-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping/
> 
> Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

I think this draft is suitable for adoption. 

> Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

I am (either or both) if I can be of use. 

Joe

---

From: Petr Špaček <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 08:42:28 +0200

> This call for adoption ends: 8 April 2022

I think this draft is suitable for adoption. I'm willing to contribute 
reviews.

-- 
Petr Špaček

---

From: Hugo Salgado <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:02:57 -0300

On 16:27 25/03, Benno Overeinder wrote:
> Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption by
> DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.
> 

I support the adoption of this draft in the WG. I have contributed to
past revisions and will continue to do so after adoption. On the other
hand, we already have an implementation on the side of a registry that
will be adjusted to the final result.

Hugo

---

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:13:37 -0400

(No hats)

I’ve read this draft and support adoption 

Tim 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 25, 2022, at 11:28, Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> As announced during the DNSOP meeting this week at the IETF 113, we are starting a Call for Adoption for the draft-thomassen-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping.  With the survey we conducted before the last IETF 112, this draft was a clear candidate.
>