Subject: [DNSOP] DNS RFC Collection web site somewhere.

From: Raymond Burkholder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:27:37 -0600

Hello,

There once was a link posted to a web site which attempted to 
collect/collate all the RFCs referencing DNS. Is this the one: 
https://rfcs.io/dns  Or is there another?

---

From: "Wessels, Duane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 20:33:38 +0000

> On Mar 30, 2022, at 1:27 PM, Raymond Burkholder <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hello,
> 
> There once was a link posted to a web site which attempted to collect/collate all the RFCs referencing DNS. Is this the one:  https://rfcs.io/dns  Or is there another?
> 

Some others:

https://powerdns.org/dns-camel/

https://emaillab.jp/dns/dns-rfc/

DW