Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-wisser-dnssec-automation

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 16:35:13 +0100

As with the previous Call for Adoption today, at this week's DNSOP 
meeting at IETF 113, we announced that we are initiating a Call for 
Adoption for the draft-wisser-dnssec-automation.  With the survey we 
conducted for the last IETF 112, this draft was also a clear candidate.

With this email we start a period of two weeks for the call for adoption 
of draft-wisser-dnssec-automation on the mailing list.

The draft is available here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation/.

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption 
by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends: 8 April 2022

Thanks,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 13:23:40 -0400

(no hats)

I've read this draft and I think it's a useful addition to assisting
DNSSEC.

tim