Subject: [Doh] operational issues with doh

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:57:09 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just to follow up on the lengthy discussion that took place during
chartering, there are some operational issues that use of doh can
create, particularly with regard to load balancers and split DNS.  Do
those go into the draft or do they go into a separate doc?  It's quite
possible they can be mitigated against, and if they can be, and if the
text isn't too long, can I suggest that we start out by having some text
in the draft, and if it starts to get lengthy we split it off?

Eliot

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:47:55 -0400

I think I would prefer a separate document if people were interested in
working on that.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Eliot Lear <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Doh mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/doh
>
>