Subject: [Doh] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 07:25:21 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is there a request to remove §3 (Protocol Requirements)?  I think it provides good background.

[BTW, excellent Shepherd writeup!!]

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:00:22 -0400

Alvaro - thanks for the review!

I believe your comment also just popped up in Magnus's review in another
thread that I responded to - so I'll avoid crossing the streams and refer
you to that.