Subject: [Doh] I-D Action: draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 10:03:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Over HTTPS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Queries over HTTPS (DoH)
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-13.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-08-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for sending DNS queries and getting
   DNS responses over HTTPS.  Each DNS query-response pair is mapped
   into an HTTP exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 17:09:36 +0000

This draft includes the comments we got during IETF Last Call, which closed earlier today. We might still get IETF Last Call comments, and we'll deal with them as we see them.

--Paul and Patrick