Subject: [Dots] use case draft 11

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 19:12:34 -0400

Hi,

I push on the git an initial version of the draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-11.
If you have any comment, please feel free to send them on the mailing list
or directly to the git. If some of you are willing to discuss and work on
it at 13:30, feel free to let me know.

Yours,
Daniel

https://github.com/dotswg/dots-use-cases/pull/6/commits/f46dcf2c71b93621729be7fafc93de1d52e9a5c4

---

From: "Xialiang (Frank, Network Integration Technology Research Dept)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 07:11:41 +0000

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your leading work, I will follow it and contribute definitely.

B.R.
Frank

发件人: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Daniel Migault
发送时间: 2018年3月20日 23:13
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [Dots] use case draft 11

Hi,

I push on the git an initial version of the draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-11. If you have any comment, please feel free to send them on the mailing list or directly to the git. If some of you are willing to discuss and work on it at 13:30, feel free to let me know.
Yours,
Daniel