Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:07:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Data Channel Specification
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Kaname Nishizuka
                          Liang Xia
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Andrew Mortensen
                          Nik Teague
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-17.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2018-07-17

Abstract:
   The document specifies a Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) data channel used for bulk exchange of data that
   cannot easily or appropriately communicated through the DOTS signal
   channel under attack conditions.

   This is a companion document to the DOTS signal channel
   specification.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Data Channel Specification";

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   the following documents:

   o  "RFC YYYY: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification" (used to be
      [I-D.ietf-dots-signal-channel])

   o  "RFC ZZZZ: Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model"
      (used to be [I-D.ietf-netmod-acl-model])

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:10:54 +0000

Re-,

This version fixes the minor issues that were raised during the interop: 
https://github.com/boucadair/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed 

No change is made to the IPv4 fragmentation to let the discussion continue. 

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de
> [email-masked]
> Envoyé : mardi 17 juillet 2018 11:07
> À : [email-masked]
> Cc : [email-masked]
> Objet : I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-17.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt