Subject: [Dots] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11.txt> (Multi-homing Deployment Considerations for Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:42:28 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG (dots)
to consider the following document: - 'Multi-homing Deployment Considerations
for Distributed-Denial-of-
   Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)'
  <draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-04-04. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses multi-homing considerations for Distributed-
   Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS).  The goal is to
   provide some guidance for DOTS clients and client-domain DOTS
   gateways when multihomed.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.