Subject: CONGRATULATIONS

From: "Hewlett-Packard (HP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 03:55:35 +0300 (EAT)

Dear Winner,

Hewlett-Packard (HP) congratulates you being the winner of the HP 2011
ONLINE PROMOTION which was organized to encourage and better lives of
people using the INTERNET. A random electronic draw was officiated using
e-mail addresses provided by different web-host of which your email
address attached to draw number #2011/P8246HP was selected as one of the
winners.

Your e-mail address has been accredited the sum of Five Hundred Thousand
Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP). Do contact the HP 2011 PROMO
DEPARTMENT via e-mail [email-masked] providing the information's
below to enable the department file your payment.

Note  - Send your information's to [email-masked] the payment
department.

Name ________________________
Sex _________________________
Date of Birth _______________
Marital Status ______________
Address _____________________
Country of Residence ________
Tel / Mobile ________________
Nationality _________________
Occupation __________________

CONGRATULATIONS

Hewlett-Packard (HP)