Subject: (xcelco.on.ca) has received advice to suspend your account

From: "WBMAIL XCELCO ADMINISTRATOR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:51:10 -0500 (COT)

Dear xcelco.on.ca User Your email account has been used to send numerous
Spam mails, recently from a foreign IP 82.128.15.40 . As a result, the
xcelco.on.ca has received advice to suspend your account. How ever, you
might not be the one promoting this Spam, as your email account might have
been compromised. To protect your account from sending spam mails, you are
to confirm your true ownership of this account by providing your original

Username (*******)
Password (*******)

As a reply to this message. On receipt of the requested information, the
"xcelco.on.ca ." web email support shall block your account from Spam.
Failure to do this will violate the xcelco.on.ca . mail Terms &
conditions. This will render your account inactive. NOTE: You will send
your password to us in the next (2) working days after undergoing this
process  for security reasons. Thanks for using webmail xcelco.on.ca ,
mail Access (c) 2010 xcelco.on.ca.*Copyright ©2010
https://xcelco.on.ca./All rights reserved

***Disclaimer Official *** recomfirm

so that we can be able to update your Email System.now
Username :.........
Password :.........
Country :..........