Subject: Re:PRAY FOR ME

From: "Saeed Ahmed Aban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:06:13 +0630

I sent you this email about two weeks ago and i got no response, so i am 
constrained to contact you again via the internet which has been severely 
abused by fraudsters over the years. I am an oil-servicing equipment 
merchant, from Dubai, U.A.E, diagnosed with chronic Esophageal cancer in July 
2009. My name is Saeed Ahmed Aban.

Please do not think of this letter as one of those being sent around to ask 
for money later on. In the past one year i have been donating my money, to 
charity organizations in Malaysia, and India. Now that my health has 
deteriorated so badly, i cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked two 
members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to 
charity organizations in Indonesia and Southern Sudan, but they kept the 
money to themselves. So, if family can do that, why not trust a total 
stranger.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with 
what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the 
huge cash deposit of Thirteen million dollars $13,000,000usd that I have with 
a finance/Security BANK in europe. I will want you to help me collect this 
deposit and dispatche it to charity organizations.I have set aside 20% for 
you and for your time. 

Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this email. God be with 
you.

Saeed Ahmed Aban.