Subject: BRIGITTE TOUZE invites you to keep in touch on Multiply

From: " Multiply " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 2:26:38 -0500

Your friend BRIGITTE would like to connect with you on Multiply, so 
that you can better keep in touch. To see his Multiply home page, or 
start your own, please confirm that BRIGITTE is your friend here: 
http://multiply.com/si/VOjUsOG1g0rHbGFWdXAIPw

Personal message from BRIGITTE TOUZE:

Salut  cher ami 
Je m'appelle BRIGITTE TOUZE je suis une femme  Angleterre  âgée de 
27ans célibataire, secrétaire dans une entreprise de I W (INTER WOK ) 
a Londres.en effet mon papa est Anglophone  et ma ma maman est aussi 
Français et je suis actuellement  a Londres.   Le but de ce message 
est de correspondre avec toi pour entretenir une relation sérieuse 
avec toi.sache que je te porte en mon cœur comme un oiseaux blessé.
Tu es dans quel pays ? quels est ton vrai nom et prénom ,ton age et ta
profession? j'aimerais que nous soyons des amis peux-je me rassurer de
toi ?
Merci de m'avoir répondre a mon mail et appel moi quand tu finira de 
lire ce message j'adore les appels , les voyages,les chinées
[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------

Multiply isn't like other networking sites you may have heard about. 
While those tend to emphasize connecting with strangers, Multiply 
fosters a new type of communication that makes it easier (and more 
fun) to stay in touch with those you already know.

Check in daily to see what people you know are sharing and discussing:
the latest photos, videos, stories, events, movie and restaurant 
reviews... and more!

Take part, or just see what's new. Please visit: 
http://multiply.com/si/VOjUsOG1g0rHbGFWdXAIPw

If you never want to be contacted by Multiply again, go to 
http://multiply.com/bl/VOjUsOG1g0rHbGFWdXAIPw
Report abuse: http://multiply.com/info/inquiry
Privacy policy: http://multiply.com/info/privacy

Multiply, 6001 Park of Commerce Blvd,
Boca Raton, FL

Copyright 2004-2011 Multiply, Inc., All Rights Reserved.