Subject: [Dtls-iot] Fwd: [dice] #8 (profile): Server Name Indication

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 20:19:54 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [dice] #8 (profile): Server Name Indication
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 15:16:35 -0000
From: dice issue tracker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

#8: Server Name Indication

 This extension defines a mechanism for a client to tell a TLS server the
 name of the server it wants to contact. This is a useful extension for
 many hosting environments where multiple virtual servers are run on single
 IP address.

 Recommendation: Offer support for this extension in the profile.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Hannes Tschofenig
     Type:  defect                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                      |  Milestone:
Component:  profile                    |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/ticket/8>
dice <http://tools.ietf.org/dice/>