Subject: [Dtls-iot] Fwd: [dice] #5 (profile): Client Certificate URLs

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 20:19:37 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [dice] #5 (profile): Client Certificate URLs
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 15:09:49 -0000
From: dice issue tracker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

#5: Client Certificate URLs

 This RFC 6066 extension allows avoiding to send client-side certificates
 and to send URLs instead, which reduces the over-the-air transmission.

 This is certainly a useful extension when a certificate-based mode for
 DTLS is used since the TLS cached info extension does not provide any help
 with caching information on the server side.

 Recommendation: Add support for client certificate URLs.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Hannes Tschofenig
     Type:  defect                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                      |  Milestone:
Component:  profile                    |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/ticket/5>
dice <http://tools.ietf.org/dice/>