Subject: [Dtls-iot] draft-ietf-dice-profile-07.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:33:26 +0100

Hi all,

I have just uploaded another snapshot and you can find it here:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dice-profile-07.txt

The following issues have been addressed by this update:

* Issue#17: AES-CCM nonces in DTLS records
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/ticket/17

* Issue#21: Downgrading Attacks and tls-downgrade-scsv
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/ticket/21

* Issue#22: DTLS / TLS Use for Network Access Authentication
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/ticket/22

* Issue#11: Relevance of Guidance Document for TLS
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/ticket/11

There are still open issues, namely
 * the desire to cover constrained servers, and
 * DTLS fragmentation.

Here is the description for the open issues:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/report/1

My plan is to get another update submitted by the end of this week that
addresses these two issues and review comments from Ekr.

Ciao
Hannes