Subject: [Dtls-iot] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dice-profile-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:13:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DTLS In Constrained Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A TLS/DTLS 1.2 Profile for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dice-profile-07.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2014-12-15

Abstract:
   A common design pattern in Internet of Things (IoT) deployments is
   the use of a constrained device (typically providing sensor data)
   that makes data available for home automation, industrial control
   systems, smart cities and other IoT deployments.

   This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram
   TLS 1.2 profile that offers communications security for this data
   exchange thereby preventing eavesdropping, tampering, and message
   forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dice-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dice-profile-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dice-profile-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/