Subject: [Dtls-iot] draft-ietf-dice-profile-06

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:48:00 +0100

Hi all,

I just submitted version -06 of the DTLS profile document. It is a
snapshot release to document what issues have been incorporated.

Here is the new version:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dice-profile-06.txt

The following issues have been resolved with this version:
#13	Key Length Recommendations
#15	Timeouts
#12	Perfect Forward Secrecy
#20	TLS False Start
#14	Signature Algorithm Extension

Here are the open issues:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/trac/report/1

There are also review comments, which I have not addressed yet (from Ekr
and Paul Bakker).

Ciao
Hannes